30 August 2009

"THREE BEARS" NURSERY RHYME

Learning a foreign language may be made fun, and singing a song is unbeatably helpful to loosen up a bit the tense nerve we have after memorizing the theoretical discussion.
As I told you before, I once took a Korean course and had a native Korean called Kang Song Hoon as my tutor. At the same time, there was Full House (풀하우스), a Korean drama hit almost everyone knows, aired on Indosiar (2005). I found this drama entertaining and got addicted to watching it daily.

While watching it, I found  a very interesting song (which was sung by Lee Yeong Jae for sad Han Ji Eun). The actor Rain (Bi) had improvized the lyrics of the rhyme but here is the original version my tutor Kang Song Hon wrote for my Korean class. Grab your microphone now and let's sing!!!




곰스마리
(gom-se-ma-ri)
곰스마리가  한집예있어
(gom-se-ma-ri-ga  han-jib-ye-iss-o)
아빠곰 엄마곰 애기곰
(a-pa-gom eom-ma-gom  ae-gi-gom)
아빠곰은 뚱뚱해 엄마곰은 날씬해
(a-pa-gom-eun tung-tung-ae  eom-ma-gom-eun  nal-ssin-ae)
애기곰은 너무귀여워 으쓱으쓱잘한다
(ae-gi-gom-eun neo-mu-gwi-yeo-weo  eu-ssek-eu-ssek-jal-han-da)


Free translation:
"Three Bears"
There're 3 bears in a house
Daddy bear, mommy bear, and baby bear
Daddy bear's fat, mommy bear's thin
Baby bear's too cute, shrug shrug, good!

2 comments:

  1. I watch super man returns and the children sing it all the time and it gets stuck in my head but I can never fully hear the lyrics correctly. Thanks for this, especially the hangul and romanization

    ReplyDelete

have your say, here!