10 November 2009

Time: Days and Months


It's been a while since the last time I wrote a post here. And now I feel like missing my Korean learning as much as I miss Kim Tae Hee. Isn't she gorgeous? Just want to display her image to boost my blogging spirit on this blog.
Sorry, for abandoning you, my blog. But let bygone be bygone as now it's time to start the new beginning. I promise to post articles more regularly and never leave you unposted or unvisited.
So after two months absent, now I'm about to bring a new topic into discussion. We're going to talk about time expressions which include days and months.
These are names of days () in Korean:
  1. 일요일: Sunday
  2. 울요일: Monday
  3. 화요일: Tuesday
  4. 수요일: Wednesday
  5. 목요일: Thursday
  6. 금요일: Friday
  7. 토요일: Saturday


And below is the list of months () in Korean:


  1. 일월: January
  2. 이월: February
  3. 삼월: March
  4. 사월: April
  5. 오월: May
  6. 육월: June
  7. 칠월: July
  8. 팔월: August
  9. 구월: September
  10. 십월: October
  11. 십일월: November
  12. 십이월: December


I know how difficult it is to read minute hangeul unless you're a native or expert of Korean. That's why I enlarge the font size a bit so as to make it more readable. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

have your say, here!